Skip to main content
What is my representative's phone number and hours?

You can easily find your financial representative’s information online - Log in to your account or use the representative locator to find their website.

My representative left. When will I get a new one?

If you don't have a representative, we’re working hard to get you one. Until you have a new representative, call 866-COUNTRY (866-268-6879) to talk to our Client Service Center anytime you need help or have questions.

Why did my bill go up?

We wish we never had to raise premiums. But they can increase for several reasons, including:

  • Statewide rate revision
  • Automatic inflation increase on homeowners policies
  • Removal of a discount
  • Recent policy change
  • Payment plan change

You might also see an increase on your bill if you have a missed or late payment.

For more specific information related to your individual situation, your representative is available to answer your questions.

How do I get my proof of insurance?

The best way to get your auto insurance card is to log in to your account. If you need a copy of your policy coverages or a certificate of insurance, our Client Service Center representatives are ready to help at 866-COUNTRY (866-268-6879).

How do I cancel my policy?

If you need to cancel a policy, please contact your representative. There is no cost to cancel. And depending on the date you cancel the policy, you may receive a partial refund for any unused premium.

What does medical insurance coverage include?

Medical insurance, or health insurance, comes in all shapes and sizes and coverages can vary a lot depending on the type of policy you select. One thing is certain though – the Affordable Care Act may require many people to have it. Contact your COUNTRY Financial representative to help you find a policy that fits your situation and your life.1

What is workers' compensation insurance?

Workers' compensation insurance provides coverage for injured employees and provides benefits for things like medical expenses, disability income, death and rehabilitation. If you’re a business with employees, it may be necessary to have. Contact your COUNTRY Financial representative to take a look at your situation and help you see if you need it.2

For product and service information, read our Terms & Conditions.

1Individual health insurance policies are purchased through CC Services, Inc., from a third-party insurer not affiliated with COUNTRY Financial. 

2In Illinois, workers’ compensation insurance policies are written by COUNTRY Mutual Insurance Company®. In our other states, policies may be purchased through CC Services, Inc., from a third-party insurer not affiliated with COUNTRY Financial. 

For more information about CC Services, Inc., read the License and Name Information in our full Terms & Conditions.