Your Business is Unlike Any Other
Your coverage should be just as unique. Wherever your business resides on the path from grape to glass, we have coverage options that will work for your operation, and local experts to help you choose the package that's right for you.
Running a business is time consuming — finding good insurance shouldn't be.
No more worrying about coverage gaps, COUNTRY Financial has you covered with two property packages to choose from and a liability package that can give you additional peace of mind.
Property Gold Package
If you own a small winery and want customized protection. It includes over 35 special features designed for wineries such as:
- $25,000 for property at and away from your premises
- $5,000 for brands and labels expenses
- Coverage for newly-acquired or constructed property
- $10,000 for loss or damage to trees, shrubs, and plants (other than stock)
- $7,500 for loss or damage to outdoor signs
- $10,000 for spoilage of perishable stock
- $10,000 for wine contamination
Property Platinum Package
If you own a large winery and need higher coverage limits or additional coverage. Some package highlights include:
- $50,000 for property at and away from your premises
- $25,000 for brands and labels expense
- $50,000 for debris removal
- $20,000 for loss or damage to trees, shrubs, and plants (other than stock)
- $15,000 for loss or damage to outdoor signs
- $25,000 for spoilage of perishable stock
- $25,000 for wine contamination
Liability Platinum Package
Built for wineries of any size, our liability coverage will provide financial protection for you and your business. Features of this coverage include:
- Liquor liability for full operations
- Personal liability
- Special events liability
- Festival liability
- $500,000 per occurrence for damage to premises rented to you
- $10,000 per occurrence for medical expenses
- $10,000 per occurrence for care, custody or control coverage
The COUNTRY Financial Difference
We recognize that every business is different, and every year brings new challenges and opportunities. We've been helping businesses, farms and families grow for more than 85 years, and we’ll work with you to provide insurance and financial solutions for every aspect of your business. You can count on COUNTRY Financial to be there when you need us most, as you grow, and when your needs change.
You work hard for your business. Let us work hard to help you protect it.
Reach us how and when you want.
Whether it's a question about your bill, your policy or a claim, we have answers. Pay your bills, print your insurance cards, report a claim and more in My COUNTRY.
Reach us how and when you want.
We added some new features to MyCOUNTRY. Now you can check for status updates on claims, view and print insurance cards, and add or delete drivers and vehicles.
MyCOUNTRY got an upgrade!
We’ve made MyCOUNTRY mobile friendly. Now you can view and print insurance cards, add or delete drivers and vehicles, and check for status updates on claims.
Crop policies in Illinois issued by COUNTRY Mutual Insurance Company®, Bloomington, IL. This entity is an equal opportunity provider.
Commercial and Farm policies issued by COUNTRY Mutual Insurance Company®, Bloomington, IL.
Crop policies in Oregon and Washington are purchased through Crop Insurance Services, Inc., a third-party insurer not affiliated with the COUNTRY Financial group of companies.
This is not a statement of contract. For a complete description of all coverages, options, exclusions, and limitations, please refer to the policies. Rates and coverages may vary by state. Please note that the information shown above is general. Policies are individually underwritten and there may be other factors and underwriting guidelines that affect coverage or amount due.