We continually strive to ensure the pages on this website are accessible to individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Federal Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). If you have any difficulty viewing any page with adaptive technology, email email@example.com or call 1-866-COUNTRY (1-866-268-6879) for additional information.
Documents on COUNTRY® Financial websites are presented in many formats. These formats are generally accessible to users using screen reading software. Files that may be encountered on our website include the following:
- Adobe PDF (download Adobe Reader)
- Microsoft Word (download Word viewer)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (download PowerPoint viewer)
- Microsoft Excel (download Excel viewer)
Our site uses structured semantic markup designed with Accessibility and Progressive Enhancement in mind. Compliance and Accessibility features apply to all the pages on www.COUNTRYFinancial.com with the exception of third party sites linked to from our site such as job postings, financial account access, online bill pay, financial calculators, and surveys.
- Images or interactive media that convey important information always have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
- Pages are structured whenever possible with standard HTML elements.
- Stylesheets are used on our website to provide an enhanced visitor experience.
Browser and Operating System Support
COUNTRY Financial websites support all modern standards compliant Web browsers.
To learn more about web accessibility visit the W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative.
Learn more about screen readers and other assistive technologies.