Skip to main content
How do I report a claim?

You can report your auto, home, renters , or auto glass claim online. Log in to your account, choose Claim at the top of the page and complete the form. You’ll receive a confirmation number and someone will be in touch with you shortly!

If you don't have an account and don't have the time to register today, we also offer several claim forms for workers' compensation claims, auto accident claims, or home, farm or business claims.  

If you’d rather talk to a real person, give us a call at 866-COUNTRY (866-268-6879). We’re happy to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

For all other claims types, call 866-COUNTRY (866-268-6879) or visit our Claims Support Center for more details. 

Is this claim going to affect my premium?

Each claim situation is different. When your claims representative contacts you to talk about your claim, he/she can let you know if it will affect your policy. You can also contact your representative if you have questions about your policy premiums.

What is the typical claims process?

Once you report your claim, it will be assigned to a claims representative who will get in touch with you for more details. Depending on the type of claim you have, your damage may be inspected, and your claims rep will contact you to settle your claim. For glass claims, report them through your online account.

Is there a time limit to report the claim?

While one year is common, the time limit to report a claim varies by state. It's best to report a claim as soon as you're aware of it. Please contact your representative for your state’s specific limit. 

Do I need a police report?

You’ll need to file a police report for most auto accidents and theft claims. Your claims representative will let you know if you don’t need one for your claim.

What if the repair shop estimate is different from the COUNTRY Financial estimate?

For many auto claims, a COUNTRY Financial appraiser will write an estimate for the damages to your car. You’ll provide a copy of our estimate to your repair shop before repairs begin. If the repair shop has questions about the estimate or additional damages are found, the repair shop will contact the COUNTRY Financial appraiser to discuss.

Do I have coverage for a rental vehicle?

If you have chosen to have Vehicle Rental coverage on your auto policy, COUNTRY Financial will provide a rental car during repairs if your damage is the result of a covered claim. We’ll pay for a similar vehicle to the one you own, up to $40 a day (including taxes and fees) and an $800 maximum. You may also choose to use the $40 a day on cab fair or a ride sharing service. If you’re unsure if you have rental coverage, log in to your account to view your policy coverages.

Which rental car companies can I use?

COUNTRY Financial has a direct bill program with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. However, you can choose any rental company you want as long as we pre-approve the rental vehicle expenses.

What if my vehicle is a total loss?

If the COUNTRY Financial appraiser has determined your vehicle is a total loss, one of our auto specialists will contact you to discuss settlement, based on the value of your car in its pre-claim condition. If you have The Keeper coverage, you may be eligible for a brand new car of similar make and model. 

How do I arrange a tow?

Anytime you need a tow or other roadside service, you can call 866-COUNTRY (866-268-6879) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may also contact your repair shop of choice to see if they offer towing services.

Will COUNTRY Financial pay my tow bill if I have car trouble?

If you have chosen to have Road Service coverage on your policy, COUNTRY will pay up to $100 per event for a tow to the nearest repair shop or location of your choice. The $100 per event also includes help for things like locking your keys in your car, a flat tire, or a jump start. If you’re not sure if you have Road Service coverage on your policy, log in to your account to check out your auto coverages.

Do I pay my deductible if an accident wasn't my fault?

Yes. Unfortunately, paying your deductible isn’t related to who’s at fault in an accident. So we want you to select a deductible you’re comfortable with when you purchase your auto policy. However, if another driver is at fault, we’ll try to recover all or part of your deductible from their insurance company or from them. Read more about deductibles.

When do I get my deductible back?

If another person is at fault, COUNTRY Financial will pursue the at-fault party and/or their insurance company to recover your deductible. The timeframe will depend on how long it takes for the insurance company or at-fault party to reimburse us.

For product and service information, read our Terms & Conditions.