Helping your employees achieve financial security, no matter where they're starting from.
As an employer, you want to provide a means for your employees to have financially secure futures. Unfortunately, the administration and costs of most retirement plans may have prevented you from offering a retirement plan for them.
There may be a solution – the Small Business “k” – a 401(k) designed especially for small businesses.
Employer Advantages of the Small Business “k” Plan
- Affordable retirement benefit
- Convenient, low-maintenance plan
- Higher elective deferral limits than a SIMPLE IRA
- Employer contributions are tax deductible
Employee Advantages of the Small Business “k” Plan
- Tax-deferred earnings
- Employer contributions are required
- High contribution limits
Is it right for you?
The Small Business “k” uniquely addresses the needs of the small business owner. It might be a good choice for:
- Businesses with 5-20 employees (must have at least 5 employees)
- Individuals who currently have a solo 401(k) but find they need to hire one or more employees
- Start-up plans
- Plans with less than $500,000 in assets
Put our experience and financial strength to work for you.
With a full range of services to meet your needs – compliance, investments, plan design, and recordkeeping – COUNTRY Financial® can help you put your retirement plan on easy street.
May lose value
No bank guarantee
COUNTRY Financial® and our representatives cannot give tax advice. Any information we provide reflects our understanding of current tax laws, which are subject to change and reinterpretation. See your tax advisor regarding your personal circumstances.
Investment management, retirement, trust and planning services provided by COUNTRY Trust Bank®. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information about COUNTRY Trust Bank and its affiliates.