4 Unique Ways to Invest
Investment Management: Journey Series
An important part of a tangible financial security plan includes making wise investment decisions with your money. No matter from where you're starting, COUNTRY Financial® offers investment options to help you achieve your future goals.
Our Journey Series of Asset Management offers four distinct services, so whether you’re a beginning investor or have complex needs, we can help.
These services can be used for investments in a retirement account, trust, or taxable account.
A Foundation Account is a great way to begin your financial journey. You can open an account for as little as a $5,000 initial investment or a $100-a-month investment (after an initial deposit of $1,000).
This account uses index funds with low cost expenses and fees that have been analyzed and are monitored by our investment professionals. Regular monitoring ensures they meet our rigorous criteria for inclusion in your portfolio.
Step up to mutual fund investing with CoMPAS (COUNTRY Managed Portfolio Account Service).
There are a lot of funds to choose from out there, and that can be confusing. CoMPAS is an account that matches your investor profile to asset allocation funds with professionally selected mutual funds.
For a minimum $25,000 investment, our investment professionals manage your account by:
- helping you determine your appropriate asset allocation model strategy
- investing your money in mutual funds based on your selected allocation
- continually monitoring the funds in which you’re invested
- periodically rebalancing your account to make sure it stays in line with your allocation*
In other words, you don’t have to worry about finding the right funds or monitoring those funds.
If you want more than mutual funds but don’t feel comfortable selecting individual stocks on your own, consider a Focus Account.
Your Focus Account gives you personalized investment management that:
- matches investments to your goals and tolerance for risk.
- invests in individual stocks and exchange traded funds. An exchange traded fund may track an index but is traded similar to a stock. The share price can change throughout the day.
- can include your existing marketable securities in your portfolio.
Investing significant assets wisely generally requires a high level of expertise.
The highly personalized attention you’ll receive from a Vision Account includes a portfolio of securities selected specifically for you. Selections are based on your risk comfort level, time horizon, unique circumstances, and current and anticipated financial needs and situation.
With a Vision Account, a portfolio manager will individually structure your account.
This service is designed for individuals with $1 million or more to invest who recognize the value of putting full-time professionals to work on their portfolios.
Based on your goals and requests, your portfolio manager will take charge of the direction of your account.
Some of the specific services you’ll receive are:
- a professionally designed portfolio that may include individual stocks, bonds, exchange traded funds, and mutual funds selected to meet your specific needs, goals and preferences
- tax assistance
- inclusion of your existing marketable securities in your portfolio
- meeting with your portfolio manager and administrative officer as often as you like
May lose value
No bank guarantee
Investment management, retirement, trust and planning services provided by COUNTRY Trust Bank®. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information about COUNTRY Trust Bank and its affiliates.
COUNTRY Financial® and our representatives cannot give tax advice. Any information we provide reflects our understanding of current tax laws, which are subject to change and reinterpretation. See your tax advisor regarding your personal circumstances.