posted in: Financial Security
There's no escaping today's dismal economic news. It seems that we hear daily about unemployment, scandals, and bankruptcies. While other organizations are struggling to regain their footing, COUNTRY Financial® is standing strong, as it has since 1925.
High industry ratings reflect our strength
We maintain high industry ratings for financial strength and operating performance because we invest conservatively. We also maintain strong business fundamentals and principles.
- A.M. Best Company
COUNTRY Life Insurance Company® and COUNTRY Mutual Insurance Company® are rated A+ (Superior) for financial strength.1 A.M. Best is the leading independent insurance industry rating company.
COUNTRY Life and COUNTRY Mutual are among 14 life/health and 55 property/casualty companies maintaining an A or higher rating for more than 75 years.
- Weiss Ratings
COUNTRY Life has an A+ ranking from Weiss Ratings.2 The A+ rating is the highest offered.
Weiss Ratings is an independent research and ratings agency, which evaluates the financial strength of more than 1,700 life, health and annuity insurers and 2,400 property/casualty insurers.
Why our clients remain loyal
A strong financial foundation is important, but that’s just part of the equation. Consistently serving our clients is the other part. We’ve stood the test of time on that front, too:
- We have a strong reputation of outstanding claims and customer service
- We take our clients’ financial security very seriously
- We treat our clients fairly, honestly, and with integrity
A company you know and trust
At COUNTRY Financial, we take the time to get to know you so we can successfully meet your needs today and help you build for the future – in good economic times and bad.
Specifically, we can offer you guidance in:
- Ensuring your immediate needs are met with proper insurance coverage for what you own
- Creating a tangible plan that includes a step-by-step strategy on how to achieve your goals
- Appropriately allocating your investments to match your goals, time horizon, and risk tolerance
Backed by a team of experts
Finding ways to be financially secure can be overwhelming, especially during a turbulent economy. You might be asking questions like:
- How can I protect my family?
- Where should I invest my money?
- What happens to my family if I die?
- Will I be able to afford to send my children to college?
It takes a lot of specialized knowledge to accurately answer those kinds of questions, and COUNTRY Financial has been in the business of helping people since 1925. Together, we’ll help you safeguard what you’ve achieved today and invest for your family’s financial security tomorrow.
Policies issued by COUNTRY Life Insurance Company® or COUNTRY Investors Life Assurance Company®, Bloomington, IL.
For product and service information, read our Terms & Conditions.
1Best’s Rating Report, 2011
2Weiss Ratings, 2011