posted in: Financial Security
COUNTRY Financial® has focused on long-term financial growth since we started business as a fire and lightning insurance company in 1925. We have avoided major difficulties experienced by many other businesses because we take a conservative approach to investing.
Our core values
- Helping our clients achieve financial security, no matter from where they’re starting
- Always treating our clients, employees, and financial representatives fairly
- Taking a conservative approach to risk and investments
- Applying long-range thinking
- Avoiding get-rich-quick schemes
- A.M. Best Company– COUNTRY Life Insurance Company® and COUNTRY Mutual Insurance Company® have been rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best, the leading independent insurance industry rating company, for more than 75 consecutive years.1
- Weiss Ratings – COUNTRY Life is rated A+ by Weiss Ratings. The A+ rating is the highest offered.
Weiss Ratings is an independent research and ratings agency, which evaluates the financial strength of more than 1,700 life, health and annuity insurers and 2,400 property/casualty insurers.2
At COUNTRY Financial, we’ve put our experience and financial strength to work helping families achieve financial security for more than 85 years.
Policies issued by COUNTRY Life Insurance Company® or COUNTRY Investors Life Assurance Company®, Bloomington, IL.
For product and service information, read our Terms & Conditions.
1Best’s Rating Report, 2011
2Weiss Ratings, Inc., 2012