How to Define Your Financial Security Goals
Develop a plan to address your immediate and long term financial security goals.
Only you can define what makes you feel financially secure. By reviewing your insurance policies and overall financial situation during an Insurance and Financial Review, COUNTRY Financial® can help make sure you're financially secure today and tomorrow.
During an Insurance and Financial Review, we will talk with you about your current plans, concerns, and long-term goals. That way, we can get a clear sense of your personal priorities and develop solutions that match your financial security goals.
Questions you may want to think about:
- What are your primary concerns today?
- What things are most important to you in the long run?
- What do you want to achieve in the next five years?
- What do you want to achieve in the next 10 to 20 years?
- What do you want your retirement to be like?
- What kind of legacy would you like to leave?
COUNTRY Financial can work with you to answer these difficult questions. You may also want to create a list of factors that contribute to your idea of financial security.
Factors that may be relevant to your life:
- Protecting your family in the event of accident or death
- Protecting your assets
- Having enough money to cover your debts
- Starting a family
- Protecting your income in the event of an illness
- Providing for your survivors
- Paying off loans
- Taking a vacation
- Preparing for retirement
- Building a home
- Buying a new home or car
- Funding your child’s education
- Starting a new business
- Protecting your property
We will work with you to develop a tangible plan to address your immediate and long term financial security goals.
Policies issued by COUNTRY Life Insurance Company® or COUNTRY Investors Life Assurance Company®, Bloomington, IL.
For product and service information, read our Terms & Conditions.