posted in: Financial Security
During an Insurance and Financial Review, we will talk with you about your current plans, concerns, and long-term goals. That way, we can get a clear sense of your personal priorities and develop solutions that match your financial security goals.
Questions you may want to think about:
- What are your primary concerns today?
- What things are most important to you in the long run?
- What do you want to achieve in the next five years?
- What do you want to achieve in the next 10 to 20 years?
- What do you want your retirement to be like?
- What kind of legacy would you like to leave?
COUNTRY Financial can work with you to answer these difficult questions. You may also want to create a list of factors that contribute to your idea of financial security.
Factors that may be relevant to your life:
- Protecting your family in the event of accident or death
- Protecting your assets
- Having enough money to cover your debts
- Starting a family
- Protecting your income in the event of an illness
- Providing for your survivors
- Paying off loans
- Taking a vacation
- Preparing for retirement
- Building a home
- Buying a new home or car
- Funding your child’s education
- Starting a new business
- Protecting your property
We will work with you to develop a tangible plan to address your immediate and long term financial security goals.
Policies issued by COUNTRY Life Insurance Company® or COUNTRY Investors Life Assurance Company®, Bloomington, IL.
For product and service information, read our Terms & Conditions.