You opted to participate in the DriverIQ Program. You give consent to the following:
YOU HAVE THE FULL RIGHT AND AUTHORITY TO PROVIDE CONSENT ON BEHALF OF ALL OTHER NAMED INSUREDS ON THE POLICY AND THE OWNER(S) OR LESSEE(S) OF THE IDENTIFIED VEHICLE.
You understand and agree:
- To download the DriverIQ Mobile app and updates on at least one eligible smartphone for household drivers of the identified vehicle. If you do not complete the setup and registration using the DriverIQ Mobile app within 30 days of opting into the DriverIQ program, and maintain the mobile app associated with the identified vehicle on at least one eligible smartphone, you will become ineligible for the program.
- To keep the eligible smartphone on while driving with the DriverIQ Mobile app enabled in the background.
- You may become ineligible for the program if you cause COUNTRY Financial to not receive data for 30 consecutive days, or to receive inaccurate or insufficient data for the identified vehicle.
- You may voluntarily opt out of the program at any time.
- Minnesota residents who participate in the DriverIQ Program will receive a premium discount of 5% from the following coverages applicable to your policy: Bodily Injury, Medical Payments, Property Damage, Comprehensive and Collision. We will apply the discount to each eligible vehicle with a primary rated driver voluntarily participating in the program. This discount will apply until you no longer meet the program eligibility criteria, or until we discontinue the DriverIQ Program.
- Colorado residents participating in the DriverIQ Program will periodically receive rewards credits that can be redeemed from a predetermined list of vendors, charities, and gift card options within the app. Each assigned household driver is eligible to participate in the program. You will receive program rewards until you no longer meet the program eligibility criteria, or until we discontinue the DriverIQ Program. If you become ineligible, or voluntarily opt out of the program, any remaining rewards balance will be forfeited.
- To release COUNTRY Financial and any other data service providers from any liability associated with the disclosure of information gathered through the DriverIQ Program.
- COUNTRY Financial reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions will be posted on this page immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.