Skip to main content
How do I change my mailing address online?

Log in to MyCOUNTRY (if you don’t have an account, register today).

Since different policies can have different addresses, pick the policy/product that you want to change the address on. If the same address is used on multiple policies, it will update the address on those policies as well. 

Under the "Policy Changes" section, select "Change address on policy," fill out the form, and submit it.  Please allow up to 30 days to process the address change.

NOTE: Retirement plan participants must contact their employer to change an address.

Other address change options are also available:

  • Call 866-COUNTRY (866-268-6879)
  • Contact your representative
  • Mail the Change of Contact Information form on the second page of your premium notice or billing statement to:
    COUNTRY Financial®
    PO Box 2100
    Bloomington, IL 61702-2100