MyCOUNTRY will be unavailable on Sunday, 3/26 from 5pm-8:30pm CST for scheduled maintenance.  

Is there coverage under my home policy for water damage caused by sump pump overflow?

Coverage for damage from sump pump overflow isn’t automatically included on the basic home policy. However, you can add sump pump failure coverage to your COUNTRY Financial home policy at an affordable cost. Contact your financial representative for more details.