Customers affected by Hurricane Matthew: learn more about submitting a claim online or call 866-COUNTRY when it’s safe to do so. We’re here for you. 

What kind of licenses do I need?

Our representatives must have the proper licensing to legally sell insurance and financial products. As a financial representative you will be required to obtain several licenses right away:

  • Series 6 and 63 securities licenses (or equivalents)
  • Property & Casualty license
  • Life & Health license