Will I get my own office?

A new financial representative will start his/her career in an agency office with an agency manager and several other newer financial representatives. Depending on the size of the agency, new financial representatives may share company leased offices with other financial representatives. We provide new financial representatives with all office supplies and equipment, a laptop computer, printer, and telephone service.