Reporting a Catastrophe Claim
If catastrophe hits your home or vehicle, there are a few ways you can report your claim.
Report Your Claim in My COUNTRY
- Choose Report a Claim on your My COUNTRY home page
- Select your policy
- Provide your contact information
- Provide basic claim information
- Receive your claim number immediately (or schedule your repair if glass only)
- Track your claim status throughout the process
Don't have a My COUNTRY account? Report your claim through our online form.
If you prefer to not report your claim through My COUNTRY, select a claim form below. Note that you will not receive your claim number or claim office contact information until a claims representative contacts you, which is typically within one business day.
Call 866-COUNTRY (866-268-6879)
You can reach a real person immediately. We’re here 24 hours a day to take your information, answer your questions and help you get back to normal.
In many cases, we dispatch teams of claims representatives to areas hit hard by tornadoes and other types of severe weather. Our claims representatives will let you know whether you should go to a drive-in inspection facility or schedule a time to meet with a field claim representative.
Protect & Prepare
When reporting hailstorm, earthquake, wind damage or other disaster claims, take these measures to help secure your property and aid us in compiling your damage report:
Protect Your Property
- Protect and clean up your property. Board up broken windows, cover holes with tarps and take steps to prevent further damage to your property.
- Save all receipts from emergency repairs.
- Make an inventory of your damaged property. Include age, model number, date of purchase and current purchase price for each item, if possible.
- Take photos of your damaged property and give them to your claims representative.
Prepare for Your Claim
To help make the claim process go smoothly, prepare for questions we may ask with the following information:
- Your telephone numbers, including home, work and cell numbers
- A household contact you want handling the claim
- Your policy number
- Date and location of damage
- Description of damage
- Description of any injuries
- Vehicle information, including make, model year and license plate number (if applicable)