Understanding Your Life (Non-monthly) Bill
Make sense of your billing notice.
Here's a description of the information we provide on our bills. If you have questions, contact a billing services representative at 866-COUNTRY (866-268-6879).
- Plan of Insurance: Indicates the type of insurance you have.
- Notice Date: The date this notice was created.
- Policy Number: Unique number which indentifies your policy with COUNTRY Financial.
- Policy Issue Date: Date your policy was approved.
- Due Date: The date your payment is due to our payment center.
- Amount Due: Total you owe. This sum could be for premium and/or loan interest due.
- Policy Insured: The person whose life the policy insures.
- Policyowner: The person who owns the policy.
- Your COUNTRY Financial representative: Your financial representative’s contact information.
- Mode of Payment Due: The schedule you have selected to make your payments.
- Premium: Shows amount due for the premium on your policy.
- Loan Interest: Shows amount due for the annual loan interest on your policy.
- Payment Stub: Detach this portion of the notice and include it in the envelope provided when you mail your payment.
- Amount Enclosed: Indicate how much you are paying on your policy.
- Change in contact information: Complete the back side of the payment stub.
- Make check payable to: Make check payable to the company listed.