Emails. Meetings. Errands. Playdates. Actual dates. Does it ever feel like there’s just not enough time in your day? Small steps in the right direction can help you conquer your to-do list and make your time a priority. Take back your day with these five apps that can maximize productivity and save you time.
- Timeful – Organizes your to-do list and calendar in the same place, so you can check off items as you breeze through your day.
- Trello – Stack full of projects to manage, and sick of using spreadsheets? Trello not only helps you manage your projects but also delegates tasks to other people on your team.
- Sanebox – If your inbox clutter is driving you insane, try this app. It’ll help you
find the important emails through the mass of spam and shopping coupons.
- Slack – House all your conversations in one place and start making meetings productive and manageable again with this communication app. It’s like Facebook messenger, but you can use it for corralling your colleagues or even the PTA. Integrates with Google Drive, Twitter, Dropbox and more!
- Freedom – Ever get distracted by the melodies and constant buzzing erupting from your phone? This app turns off phone and social notifications, so you can tune out the noise and only tune in to what matters. Perfect for when you’re at the movies or in that important meeting.
All apps mentioned are available for download on iOS and/or Google Play. Cost and availability may vary depending on your wireless service.
COUNTRY Financial® is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss, damage, or
costs of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, the above mentioned applications.
COUNTRY Financial® is not affiliated with and does not endorse the third party apps mentioned in this email. Conversely the third parties mentioned in this email have not endorsed, sponsored, or are in no way affiliated with this promotion.