COUNTRY Financial to Sponsor Tour of Sibling-Trio Featured on America’s Got Talent
Insurance company has unique, long-term
connection to pop/rock sibling-trio
BLOOMINGTON, Ill. – COUNTRY Financial® will sponsor the tour of the pop/rock sibling-trio, We Three. The McMinnville, Oregon siblings shot to fame last September on America’s Got Talent when they performed their heartfelt single, “Heaven’s Not Too Far,” a self-written song about the passing of their mother, Kelley, from cancer written from her perspective. Since then, they have released a 12-track self-titled debut album and kicked off their 33-city “Lifeline” tour in New York.
COUNTRY Financial’s history with the sibling trio, Bethany, Joshua and Manny Humlie, began long before this year. In fact, the Humlie family have been our customers since 1998.
“We’re privileged to always be there for the highs and lows in our customers’ lives,” said Tim Harris, agency vice president for COUNTRY Financial. “We were there for Bethany, Joshua and Manny through a difficult time in their life. Then we watched, along with the rest of America, as they used that tragedy to fuel their inspiration and their music.”
About the band
The Humlie siblings have been around music most of their lives as their father, George, is a musician. Plus, the family owns the Humlie School of Music, a school in McMinnville that has operated since 1999 and trained hundreds of students. They have performed at churches, festivals and other events across the northwest.
In 2018, they were encouraged to audition for America’s Got Talent and subsequently made it to the semi-finals of the reality show.
“They became an overnight sensation and captured America’s heart on the show. They also captured the hearts of the COUNTRY Financial family of employees and agents along the way,” Harris said.
Upcoming “Lifeline” tour dates sponsored by COUNTRY Financial
- Sunday, March 24 – Indianapolis, IN – Deluxe at Old National Centre
- Tuesday, March 26 – Minneapolis, MN – Varsity Theater
- Wednesday, March 27 – Milwaukee, WI – Turner Hall Ballroom
- Thursday, March 28 – Chicago, IL – Subterranean
- Saturday, March 30 – Nashville, TN – The Cowan
- Sunday, March 31 – Atlanta, GA – Variety Playhouse
- Tuesday, April 9 – St. Louis, MO – The Ready Room
- Thursday, April 11 – Kansas City, MO – Madrid Theatre & Café
- Wednesday, April 17 – Denver, CO – Marquis Theater
- Saturday, April 20 – Phoenix, AZ – Crescent Ballroom
- Saturday, April 27 – Portland, OR – iHeart Radio’s First Annual Corks & Carts Event
- Sunday, April 28 – Seattle, WA – Neptune Theatre
The full schedule, along with ticket information, can be found at www.wethreemusic.com.
About COUNTRY Financial
COUNTRY Financial is a marketing name for COUNTRY Life Insurance Company®, COUNTRY Mutual Insurance Company® and their respective subsidiaries, located in Bloomington, IL. COUNTRY Financial serves about one million households and businesses throughout the United States and offers a wide range of insurance and financial products and services.