- Achieve Financial Security
- Why Choose COUNTRY
Insurance & Investments
- Auto Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Crop Insurance
- Farm & Ranch Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Disability Insurance
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Customer Support
You rely on your vehicle to get you everywhere – work, shopping, kid’s activities, and vacations.
But driving and riding in a vehicle can be dangerous. Every year people are involved in more than 6 million vehicle crashes, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety . If you’re hurt in a crash, you have to think about missed work, maybe missed income, and a family that continues to need your support and care.
Educating yourself is key
Here are safety tips to share with your family.
- Kids - Reacquaint yourself with installing child safety seats and read reminders about kids playing and riding in vehicles.
- Motorcycle Safety - Antilock brakes are an important safety feature on a motorcycle; learn why.
- Teens - Learn how to request free materials to help your teenage driver behind the wheel.
- Defensive driving - Avoiding distractions and wearing seatbelts are just two of many defensive driving tools.
- Seasonal driving - Every season of the year presents driving challenges. Brush up and be prepared.
Want to know more?
Learn more about auto insurance for quality insurance protection for you and your family.
Visit Why Choose COUNTRY to learn more about how we can meet your insurance and financial needs.