- Achieve Financial Security
- Why Choose COUNTRY
Insurance & Investments
- Auto Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Commercial Insurance
- Crop Insurance
- Farm & Ranch Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Disability Insurance
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Customer Support
Calculators and Tools
The calculators and tools below will help you plan for your future financial security.
- What vehicle can I afford? Calculate the how much you can spend on a vehicle based on your down payment, desired monthly payment, annual interest rate, and loan terms.
- What home can I afford? Calculate the home loan you can afford based on your income, expenses, down payment, interest rate, and loan terms.
- Claims Checklist: Collect details for auto, property, and workers compensation claims on a printable sheet.
- How much should I be saving for college? Calculate how much you should be saving based on current savings and inflation.
- Age Predictor: Find out how long you could live and learn more about living longer.
- How much life insurance do I need? Calculate how much life insurance coverage your family may need to cover future expenses in the event of your death.
- How much disability income do I need? Calculate your disability income needs based on your income and expenses.
- What are my long-term care needs? Determine how much long-term care you may need based on your age and inflation.
- How am I affected by the Affordable Care Act? See how the Affordable Care Act affects you and understand your options.
- Destination Retirement: Find out if you are on track to meet your retirement goals.
- How much will I need to save for retirement? Answer questions related to your retirement goals based on age, expected length of retirement, estimated living expenses, and more.
- Roth 401(k) Analysis Tool: Generate a detailed analysis of contributing to a Roth 401(k) on your take-home pay, contribution percentages, and multiple tax situations.
- Solo 401(k) Contribution Calculator: Calculate the maximum amount you can contribute to a Solo 401(k).
- Just for Kids: Experience games, quizzes, and lots of fun stuff to help your kids keep safe, both at and away from home.
Saving and Investing
- Weather the Storm: Discover your financial forecast and start planning for financial security.
- Personal & Family Record: Organize a detailed listing of important personal information in one place.
- Risk Tolerance Quiz: Allocate your investment dollars based on your tolerance for investment risk.
- How long until my savings reach my goal? Calculate how long it will take to reach your goal based on your current savings balance.
- Should I pay off debt or invest? Determine whether you should pay off debt or invest based on rates for each.
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity? Determine potential tax advantages based on savings and assumptions.
- Your Financial Security Index Quiz: Rate your overall level of financial security and compare yourself to the national COUNTRY Financial Security Index.