We continually strive to ensure the pages on this Web site are accessible to individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Federal Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Additionally, for browsers and other user agents that support it, we have implemented techniques from the Accessibility for Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) to make all of our interactive features accessible. If you have any difficulty viewing any page with adaptive technology, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-COUNTRY (1-866-268-6879) for additional information.
Documents on COUNTRY® Financial web sites are presented in many formats. These formats are generally accessible to users using screen reading software. Files that may be encountered on our website include the following:
Software file types
Software Reader & Viewer Downloads
Adobe Flash SWF
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. In Internet Explorer, you can press ALT + an access key and in Firefox, you can press SHIFT + ALT + an access key.
All pages on the site work with the following access keys:
- Access key H – Home page
- Access key F – Insurance & Investments
- Access key S – Search
Our site is displayed in English and uses structured semantic markup designed with Accessibility and Progressive Enhancement in mind. Compliance and Accessibility features apply to all the pages on www.countryfinancial.com with the exception of individual representative sites and third party sites linked to from our site such as job postings, financial account access, online bill pay, financial calculators, and surveys.
- Our pages are designed so that they are best viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the Text-Size Control in the upper right-hand corner of the website.
- Our website is navigable with either a mouse or a keyboard.
- All pages include a “skip navigation” link to take you directly to the main content.
- Images or interactive media that convey important information always have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
- When supported, ARIA states are roles are used to increase accessibility of interactive elements and label semantic sections of the website.
- When supported, ARIA information is used to label required and invalid form fields.
- Pages are structured whenever possible with standard XHTML elements.
- Stylesheets are used on our website to provide an enhanced visitor experience.
Browser and Operating System Support
In order to enable all of the accessibility features of this site, Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 8, or Opera 9.5 are required. COUNTRY websites support all modern browsers.
- To learn more about web accessibility visit the W3C’s Web Accessibility Initiative .
- To learn more about screen readers and other assistive technologies .