Individual Retirement Accounts from COUNTRY Financial
Accounts as individual as you are
Saving for retirement has become a top priority for most Americans, but there are concerns that many of us are still unprepared.
The U.S. Government created Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) to supplement retirement income, and most people with earned income qualify to contribute to one. So whether you’re new to retirement savings or a veteran, an IRA can be a sound strategy to help you meet your retirement goals.
Depending on the type of IRA that’s right for you, your earnings could be tax-deferred or tax-free, and your contribution could be tax deductible.
In addition to the potential tax benefits, all IRAs share some common features:
- You can make a contribution each year to your IRA
- As long as you have earned income (Roth IRAs have income limitations).
- If you are under age 70½ (older for Roth & SEP IRAs).
- While IRAs are typically used to invest for retirement, they can also be used to save for education expenses for a child.
- You can also fund your IRA by rolling over retirement money currently in a previous employer’s retirement plan, including the following plan types:
- Profit sharing
- Stock bonus
- Federal thrift savings
- HR-10 / Keogh
You’ll find a variety of IRAs at COUNTRY Financial as well as the guidance to help you select the right one for you. All you need to do is find a COUNTRY Financial representative near you for more information and personalized guidance.
|May lose value|
No bank guarantee
Investment management, retirement, trust and planning services provided by COUNTRY Trust Bank®. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information about COUNTRY Trust Bank® and its affiliates.