Medicare Supplement Insurance
There are many costs that are not covered or only partially covered by Medicare.
These costs may include:
- Medical expenses
- Skilled nursing facility care
- Hospice care
- Home health care
- Blood transfusions
- Emergency care during foreign travel
Medicare supplement insurance from COUNTRY® Financial can help you pay for many of those expenses, and offers many other benefits, such as:
- The freedom to choose: You select your doctors, specialists and hospitals.
- No waiting period for pre-existing conditions: With us, benefits start from day one.
- You can’t be cancelled: All of our Medicare Supplement insurance policies are guaranteed renewable for life.
- We can’t turn you down upon enrollment: For six months after you turn 65 and are enrolled in Medicare Part B, we can’t deny insurance coverage or charge additional premium because of past or present health problems.
- We offer a variety of plans: Our available plans include A, C, D, F and High Deductible Plan F, which offer varying amounts of coverage.
With a variety of plans to choose from, you’re sure to find one that fits your needs. Our policies are backed by COUNTRY Life Insurance Company, long recognized for financial strength. Plus, our premiums are consistently among the most competitively priced in the state.
Medicare supplement insurance can be an important part of your overall retirement plan, so contact a COUNTRY Financial representative today to find the plan that best fits your needs.
If you’re like most people, you have many questions about medicare supplement insurance. Consult our frequently asked questions to get some answers, or find a COUNTRY Financial representative near you.
Policies issued by COUNTRY Life Insurance Company®, Bloomington, IL. Coverage not available in all states. Read our full disclaimer.