Understanding Your Life Notice
You should know what you’re paying for. Our goal is to provide you with a notice that’s easy to understand. If you have questions, contact a Life/Health Billing representative at 1-866-COUNTRY.
Here is a description of the information we provide you on your notice:
- Plan of Insurance: Indicates the type of insurance you have.
- Notice Date: The date this notice was created.
- Policy Number: Unique number which indentifies your policy with COUNTRY.
- Policy Issue Date: Date your policy was approved.
- Due Date: The date your payment is due to our payment center.
- Amount Due: Total you owe. This sum could be for premium and/or loan interest due.
- Policy Insured: The person whose life the policy insures.
- Policyowner: The person who owns the policy.
- Your COUNTRY® Financial Representative: Your Financial Representative’s contact information.
- Mode of Payment Due: The schedule you have selected to make your payments.
- Premium: Shows amount due for the premium on your policy.
- Loan Interest: Shows amount due for the annual loan interest on your policy.
- Payment Stub: Detach this portion of the notice and include it in the envelope provided when you mail your payment.
- Amount Enclosed: Indicate how much you are paying on your policy.
- Change in contact information: Complete the back side of the payment stub.
- Make check payable to: Make check payable to the company listed.
- About Payment Options: Provides the different payment schedules you can choose.
- About the Effects of Non Payment: Indicates what will happen to your policy if premium is not paid.
- Contact COUNTRY: This provides COUNTRY’s contact information.
- Contact your COUNTRY® Financial Representative: This provides your Financial Representative’s contact information.
- Change of Contact Information: Complete this section if there is any contact information that needs changed.
- Values: This section lists the types of values on your policy. This could display your dividends and/or cash value.
- Loan: This section lists if there is a loan balance on your policy and the annual loan interest charged to your policy.
- Benefits: This section lists the type of benefits that may be on your policy. The possible benefits there can be are Accidental Death, Guaranteed Insurance Option, Long Term Care/Chronic Care, Payor Death, Payor Death & Disability and Waiver of Premium.
- Coverages: This section displays the current policy coverage on the policy. It will also display if there is Paid-up Additional Insurance and if there are riders on the policy. The possible riders can be Insured Term Rider, Spouse Term Rider and Child Term Rider.
- Death Benefit: This section displays the current benefit available to your beneficiary.