Understanding Your Combined Billing Plan Notice
You should know what you’re paying for. Our goal is to provide you with a notice that’s easy to understand. If you have questions, contact a Life/Health Billing representative at 1-866-COUNTRY.
Here is a description of the information we provide you on your notice:
- Notice Date: The date this notice was created.
- Account Number: Unique number which indentifies your account with COUNTRY.
- Due Date: The date your payment is due to our payment center.
- Amount Due: Total you owe. This sum could be for premium and/or loan payment due.
- Types of policies: Shows how much is due for each type of policy. There can be Life, Health, Universal Life or Annuities.
- Payment Stub: Detach this portion of the notice and include it in the envelope provided when you mail your payment.
- Amount Enclosed: Indicate how much you are paying on your account.
- Change in contact information: Complete the back side of the payment stub.
- Make check payable to: Make check payable to the company listed.
- About the Effects of Non Payment: Indicates what will happen to your acount if payment is not paid.
- Contact COUNTRY: This provides COUNTRY’s contact information.
- Change of Contact Information: Complete this section if there is any contact information that needs changed.
- Types of policies: Displays policies grouped by the type of insurance. There can be Life, Health, Universal Life or Annuities.
- Policy Number: Displays each policy number that is billing.
- Insured: Displays the name of each insured that is billing.
- Amount Billed: Displays the amount billed for that policy.