It doesn’t matter if you own a house, run a business or live on a farm. COUNTRY Financial® can help you return to normal when you have a claim.
For your convenience, there are a few ways you can report a claim if your home is damaged or you are the victim of a theft.
Report Your Claim in My COUNTRY
- Choose Report a Claim on your My COUNTRY home page
- Select your policy
- Provide your contact information
- Provide basic claim information
- Receive your claim number immediately (or schedule your repair if glass only)
- Track your claim status throughout the process
Submit an Online Form
If you prefer to not report your claim through My COUNTRY, select a claim form below. Note that you will not receive your claim number or claim office contact information until a claims representative contacts you, which is typically within one business day.
You can reach a real person at any time to report your home, farm, or commercial claims.
What To Expect
Whether you are reporting a minor fender bender, a major crash or theft, a representative will contact you as soon as possible. It’s important to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Here is what you can expect to happen during the claims process:
- Your claim is assigned to a claim representative, who will call you by the end of the next business day to gather additional details
- Your claim is reviewed and arrangements will be made with you to inspect/investigate the damages to your property
- Your claims representative will give you a repair estimate within three working days of inspecting your home
- Your claim is resolved and closed
Login to My COUNTRY and choose the Claims tab to check your claim status, including your adjuster information, the date a first payment is made, and more.
To help make the claim process go smoothly, use the following checklist to prepare for questions we may ask.
Your contact information, including address and telephone numbers
A household contact you want handling the claim
Policy type and number
Date damage occurred
Driving directions to property
Description of loss
Description of damaged property
Location of damaged property
We've answered some of the most common claims questions, but you can always call us at 1-866-COUNTRY or contact your financial representative for additional questions.