Tornados. Hurricanes. Wildfires. Earthquakes. These forces of nature are all different, but they all cause significant damage. We’re here for you when catastrophe strikes.
If catastrophe hits your home or vehicle, there are a few ways you can report your claim.
Notice: Illinois Storms - November 2013
COUNTRY Financial® is committed to helping rebuild the communities affected by the recent storms in Illinois. For our customers that means getting claims settled as soon as possible. Some customers may need more time than others to report claims. As a result, we have extended the time period for claims reporting and repairs. We also have implemented safeguards to ensure customers continue to have insurance coverage in place.
If you have been affected by these storms and have any problems or concerns, please let us know by calling 1-866-COUNTRY (1-866-268-6879). Customers may also file a complaint with the Illinois Department of Insurance online or by calling 1-866-445-5364.
Report Your Claim in My COUNTRY
- Choose Report a Claim on your My COUNTRY home page
- Select your policy
- Provide your contact information
- Provide basic claim information
- Receive your claim number immediately (or schedule your repair if glass only)
- Track your claim status throughout the process
Submit an Online Form
If you prefer to not report your claim through My COUNTRY, select a claim form below. Note that you will not receive your claim number or claim office contact information until a claims representative contacts you, which is typically within one business day.
You can reach a real person immediately. We’re here 24 hours a day to take your information, answer your questions and help you get back to normal.
In many cases, we dispatch teams of claims representatives to areas hit hard by tornadoes and other types of severe weather. Our claims representatives will let you know whether you should go to a drive-in inspection facility or schedule a time to meet with a field claim representative.
What You Should Do
When reporting hailstorm, earthquake, wind damage or other disaster claims, take these measures to help secure your property and aid us in compiling your damage report:
- Protect and clean up your property. Board up broken windows, cover holes with tarps and take steps to prevent further damage to your property.
- Save all receipts from emergency repairs.
- Make an inventory of your damaged property. Include age, model number, date of purchase and current purchase price for each item, if possible.
- Take photos of your damaged property and give them to your claims representative.
We've answered some of the most common claims questions, but you can always call us at 1-866-COUNTRY or contact your financial representative for additional questions.