Whether your windshield is damaged or you hit a deer, a car crash can leave you shaken and confused. That’s why we’re here.
For your convenience, there are a few ways you can report an auto claim.
Report Your Claim in My COUNTRY
- Choose Report a Claim on your My COUNTRY home page
- Select your policy
- Provide your contact information
- Provide basic claim information
- Receive your claim number immediately (or schedule your repair if glass only)
- Track your claim status throughout the process
Submit an Online Form
If you prefer to not report your claim through My COUNTRY, select a claim form below. Note that you will not receive your claim number or claim office contact information until a claims representative contacts you, which is typically within one business day.
You can reach a real person at any time to report your auto claim.
What To Expect
Whether you are reporting a minor fender bender, a major crash or theft, a representative will contact you as soon as possible. It’s important to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Here is what you can expect to happen during the claims process:
- Your claim is assigned to a claim representative, who will call you by the end of the next business day to gather additional details
- Your claim is reviewed and arrangements will be made with you to inspect/investigate the damages to your auto or property
- Your claim is resolved and closed
Login to My COUNTRY and choose the Claims tab to check your claim status, including your adjuster information, the date a first payment is made, and more.
To help make the claim process go smoothly, use the following checklist to prepare for questions we may ask.
Names of everyone involved in accident, including witnesses
Your telephone numbers, including home, work and cell numbers
A household contact you want handling the claim
Your policy number
Date and location of damage
Description of damage/crash
Description of injuries to you, your passengers or other people
Vehicle information, including make, model year and license plate number
Police department information, including department name, report number and a description of any tickets
If you’re here to find out how to report a claim, you already know a car crash can happen to anyone at any time. Find out how to make you and your family as safe as possible.
We've answered some of the most common claims questions, but you can always call us at 1-866-COUNTRY or contact your financial representative for additional questions.