Claims Support Center
We recommend reporting your auto, property, or auto glass claim through
- Save time with prefilled information
- Get a confirmation number immediately
- Receive your claim office or glass repair information
- Track your claim status
How to Report Your Claim in My COUNTRY
- Choose Report a Claim on your My COUNTRY home page
- Select your policy
- Provide your contact information
- Provide basic claim information
- Receive your claim number immediately (or schedule your repair if glass only)
- Track your claim status throughout the process
If you prefer to not report your claim through My COUNTRY, select a claim form below. Note that you will not receive your claim number or claim office contact information until a claims representative contacts you, which is typically within one business day.
To report an auto glass claim or to report your claim by phone, call 1-866-COUNTRY.
What to Expect
After you report your claim, our goal is to get your life back to normal as quickly as possible. Here is what you can expect to happen during the claims process:
- Your claim is assigned to a claim representative, who will call you by the end of the next business day to gather additional details
- Your claim is reviewed and arrangements are made to inspect/investigate your damages
- Your claim is resolved and closed
Login to My COUNTRY and choose the Claims tab to check your claim status, including your adjuster information, the date a first payment is made, and more.
We've answered some of the most common claims questions, but you can always call us at 1-866-COUNTRY or contact your financial representative for additional questions.
Other Claim Reporting Options